… well, kind of. We’re still waiting on some Office 365 for Small Business Nonprofit pricing, but it shouldn’t be too long. Complete details can be found here. Here are the highlights (prices are in CAD):
- Office 365 Small Business for Nonprofits – Price coming soon, limit 25 users (Retail $5.10/user/month annual subscription)
- Office 365 Small Business Premium* for Nonprofits – Price coming soon, limit 25 users (Retail $13.25/user/month annual subscription)
- Office 365 Enterprise E1 for Nonprofits – Donation, unlimited users (Retail $8.20/user/month annual subscription)
- Office 365 Enterprise E3* for Nonprofits – $5.20/user/month, unlimited users (Retail $23.20/user/month annual subscription)
*Note: These plans include desktop installations of Microsoft Office 2013.
Not-for-profits / charities involved in the following activities are eligible (if you’re eligible for TechSoup, you should be eligible for this):
- Providing relief to the poor
- Advancing education
- Improving social welfare
- Preserving culture
- Preserving or restoring the environment
- Promoting human rights
- Establishment of civil society
The usual organization are not eligible such as government, education, health care, etc.
Complete pricing and plan details can be found here.