- Nigel Price on What’s In Store For AutoSPInstaller v.Next
- Nico de Jong on What’s In Store For AutoSPInstaller v.Next
- Brian on New Add-SPProfileSyncConnection cmdlet seems to ignore NetBIOSDomainNamesEnabled property?
- Gary on New Add-SPProfileSyncConnection cmdlet seems to ignore NetBIOSDomainNamesEnabled property?
- Bob & Monique on About Lala Land
Category Archives: Bugs
In my last post, I described the installation errors that I experienced when attempting to do a slipstreamed install of SharePoint 2010 with SP1 + August 2012 CU, and a workaround that I’d implemented in AutoSPInstaller to allow the script … Continue reading
Ever since the release of the August 2012 SharePoint 2010 Cumulative Update (CU), I (and several others) noticed that, during the SharePoint binary file installation portion of AutoSPInstaller, it would fail with a PatchApplicationFailure error in the SharePoint installation log, … Continue reading
With the release of Service Pack 1 for SharePoint 2010 came a cmdlet called Add-SPProfileSyncConnection which finally allowed the OOB creation of a User Profile Sync connection with Powershell. Prior to this, one would either have to resort to manual … Continue reading
As first pointed out in a discussion on my AutoSPInstaller discussion area on Codeplex, and seemingly confirmed in at least one post (that I could find so far), there appears to be an issue with one of the Powershell cmdlets that, when … Continue reading